Stream this Episode Here and Subscribe on all Major Platforms
This Episodes’ Guest
Mr. Dean Frew
Chief Technology Officer and Sr. VP for RFID Solutions, SML Group, and Founder of SML Intelligent Inventory Solutions (formerly Xterprise, purchased by SML in 2013)
Mr. Frew is responsible for driving SML’s RFID Tags and Solutions strategy and runs the RFID solutions division, based on his 20+ years of experience delivering RFID solutions to retailers and brand owners around the globe.
Episode Resources & Links
In this episode, we referenced Episode 7: A Business Intelligence Game Changer: Radio-frequency identification with Mr. Gary Moskovciak
Deans Article discussed in the interview: “Reducing inventory and transportation through a new era of inventory management” March 2020, RetailCustomerExperience.com: https://www.retailcustomerexperience.com/blogs/reducing-inventory-and-transportation-through-a-new-era-of-inventory-management/
Moore, Geoffrey A., “Crossing The Chasm”, https://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Chasm-Marketing-High-Tech-Mainstream/dp/0060517123
Website – https://sml-rfid.com/
More About This Episide
In this episode, we will explore the processes, leadership, challenges, and benefits around successful RFID deployment.
RFID is a proven technology that allows organizations to minimize cost, increase productivity, and improve sustainability challenges. RFID is not only a technology that has been implemented throughout global organizations, it has demonstrated great success in terms of significant business value.
RFID is a perfect complement to ERP systems by providing not only another level and opportunity for operational process performance improvements through automation and ERP integration….but RFID is also a significant business intelligence advantage.
How? Let’s learn more.
Coming up Next
We are excited to have friends and colleagues join us for “The ERP Organizational Change Journal” podcast. We have an incredible lineup of ERP and organizational change speakers, authors, professors, researchers and pioneers in the field, practitioners, PE partners, business executives, ERP vendors, and organizational stakeholders.
- Mr. David Stefanick: “Winning the ERP Game”, Author of the book “Winning the ERP Game”, Founder of STX Consulting (STXConsulting.com).
- Mr. Paul Van Metre: “Industry Specific ERP & Differentiators: People, Process, and Technology”, Co-founder of ProShop ERP, Board Member of Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (PNAA).
- Mr. Alexander Salas: “Effective Principle Based Learning”, Award-winning eLearning designer, Learning facilitator and instructional designer, Owner of StyleLearn.
- Mr. Joe Choorapuzha: “Organizational Transformation: Keys to Success ”, Partner at Incline Equity Partners- a private equity firm investing in manufacturing, distribution, and business services companies.
- Dr. Liz Bywater: “Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World”, Strategic Advisor, Author, Team Accelerator, Speaker, Nestell & Associates Strategic Advisor, Author “Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World”.
- Mr. Pete Malone: “Private Equity: IRR, EBITDA, and the value of ERP”, SAP Director of Private Equity and Strategic Initiatives.
We seek to
- Promote, connect, and foster relationships in the #ERPorganizationalchange community
- Contribute to the field of #ERPorganizationalchange
- Bring research and practice closer together.
Episode 19 Training EvaluationIn this episode, we will discuss “Training Evaluation” with Dr. Jim Kirkpatrick. The Kirkpatrick Model has evolved over multiple decades through application by learning and development professionals around the world. Let’s learn more...
Episode 18 Modern ERP: Select, Implement and Use Today’s Advanced Business SystemsIn this episode, the topic (and name of the guest’s book) is “Modern ERP: Select, Implement, and Use Today’s Advanced Business Systems “ with Dr. Marianne Bradford. We will explore...
Episode 16 Digital Transformation: Leadership and ToolsIn this episode, “Digital Transformation: Leadership and Tools”, we will discuss the benefits and challenges of digital transformation With Geoffrey Cann. Geoffrey is a premier thought leader in oil and gas...
About Nestell & Associates
Merger and acquisition ERP digital transformations can be a significant challenge. But a solid framework is built on good practices with proven success. We have a successful track record with integrations, upgrades, mergers, and acquisitions, and we want to share our methods with you.
Our leadership experience in organizational change, information technology, ERP, and digital transformation crosses multiple industries.