If you are new to our podcast, thanks for tuning in! We recommend starting right here with our Introduction Episode. Get to know what our podcast is all about!
Start Here ⇒ Introduction Episode
Listen to what our Podcast is all about!
Jack and Jonathan discuss the key objectives of why Nestell & Associates has launched this new podcast. You’ll understand more about why this is a podcast dedicated to organizational stakeholders, practitioners, and researchers. This is a discussion on any and all things ERP and organizational change and we intend it to be a platform for those seeking to share, learn, and reflect on ERP organizational change success.
One of our biggest objectives in this episode is to drive home the fact that all of our episodes are intended to share experiences and contribute to the field of ERP organizational change by bridging research with practice.
Jack and Jonathan will discuss how the podcast seeks to;
1) Promote, connect, and foster relationships in the ERP organizational change community
2) Contribute to the field of ERP organizational change
3) bring research and practice closer together
Episode 1 | 27min
Episode 1: The ERP Organizational Change Journal Intoduction
Episode 19 Training EvaluationIn this episode, we will discuss “Training Evaluation” with Dr. Jim Kirkpatrick. The Kirkpatrick Model has evolved over multiple decades through application by learning and development professionals around the world. Let’s learn more...
Episode 18 Modern ERP: Select, Implement and Use Today’s Advanced Business SystemsIn this episode, the topic (and name of the guest’s book) is “Modern ERP: Select, Implement, and Use Today’s Advanced Business Systems “ with Dr. Marianne Bradford. We will explore...
Episode 17 RFID: Value Creation and Effective Tech StrategyIn this episode, “RFID: Value Creation and Effective Tech Strategy” we will explore with Mr. Dean Frew RFID and its significance as a digital transformation technology.Stream this Episode Here and Subscribe on...
Episode 16 Digital Transformation: Leadership and ToolsIn this episode, “Digital Transformation: Leadership and Tools”, we will discuss the benefits and challenges of digital transformation With Geoffrey Cann. Geoffrey is a premier thought leader in oil and gas...
Episode 15 Effective Organizational ChangeIn this episode, we will discuss “Effective Organizational Change” with Dr. Eric Canny. We will examine topics such as; applied research, observable and unobservable manifestations of organizational culture, how to advocate...
Episode 14: The Value of Business Intelligence: Understanding and Measuring Operational Issues – Part Two
Episode 14 The Value of Business Intelligence: Understanding and Measuring Operational Issues - Part TwoIn this episode we will explore and discuss some key business intelligence concepts including data-driven decision making, systems audit, process-driven leadership,...
Episode 13: The Value of Business Intelligence: Understanding and Measuring Operational Issues Part One
Episode 13 The Value of Business Intelligence: Understanding and Measuring Operational IssuesIn this episode we will explore and discuss some key business intelligence concepts including data-driven decision making, systems audit, process-driven leadership, Key...
Episode 12: Business Intelligence and ERP Systems: A Conversation on Emerging Technology, Innovative Ideas, and Success Factors
Episode 12 Business Intelligence and ERP Systems: A Conversation on Emerging Technology, Innovative Ideas, and Success Factors In this episode we will explore and discuss some emerging technologies and Innovative Ideas in terms of ERP and business systems including...
Episode 11 The Value of Objective ERP System SelectionIn this episode we will explore further ERP system selection and true differentiators with Mr. Aftahi. ERP organizational change research is quite clear in suggesting that the final selection of an ERP system...
Coming up Next
We are excited to have friends and colleagues join us for “The ERP Organizational Change Journal” podcast. We have an incredible lineup of ERP and organizational change speakers, authors, professors, researchers and pioneers in the field, practitioners, PE partners, business executives, ERP vendors, and organizational stakeholders.
- Mr. David Stefanick: “Winning the ERP Game”, Author of the book “Winning the ERP Game”, Founder of STX Consulting (STXConsulting.com).
- Mr. Paul Van Metre: “Industry Specific ERP & Differentiators: People, Process, and Technology”, Co-founder of ProShop ERP, Board Member of Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (PNAA).
- Mr. Alexander Salas: “Effective Principle Based Learning”, Award-winning eLearning designer, Learning facilitator and instructional designer, Owner of StyleLearn.
- Mr. Joe Choorapuzha: “Organizational Transformation: Keys to Success ”, Partner at Incline Equity Partners- a private equity firm investing in manufacturing, distribution, and business services companies.
- Dr. Liz Bywater: “Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World”, Strategic Advisor, Author, Team Accelerator, Speaker, Nestell & Associates Strategic Advisor, Author “Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World”.
- Mr. Pete Malone: “Private Equity: IRR, EBITDA, and the value of ERP”, SAP Director of Private Equity and Strategic Initiatives.
We seek to
- Promote, connect, and foster relationships in the #ERPorganizationalchange community
- Contribute to the field of #ERPorganizationalchange
- Bring research and practice closer together.
About Nestell & Associates
Nestell & Associates is a strategy and management firm. We can help you take your portfolio companies to the next level by demonstrating how to execute a scalable, methodical, and disciplined approach to digital transformation success.
Merger and acquisition ERP digital transformations can be a significant challenge. But a solid framework is built on good practices with proven success. We have a successful track record with integrations, upgrades, mergers, and acquisitions, and we want to share our methods with you.
Our leadership experience in organizational change, information technology, ERP, and digital transformation crosses multiple industries.
Experience. Proven. Results.
Private Equity Merger and Acquisition Digital Transformation Leadership, Advisory, and Consulting Services