NESTELL & ASSOCIATES UNDERSTANDS THE INS AND OUTS OF PRIVATE EQUITY M&A.
Nestell and Associates is a firm committed to doing business with respect, integrity, and transparency. We treat every member of our organization and our clients with respect and fairness. We maintain a professional standard and hunger to work hard and do work you can always be proud of. This is how Nestell & Associates built our firm and this is what we will continue to do.
We see ourselves as primarily educator practitioners. Therefore, we believe strongly in the value, mission, and purpose of the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS), and we believe these same principles can be applied to other sectors outside of education. CAS, a consortium of professional associations in higher education, promotes the use of its professional standards for the development, assessment, and improvement of quality student learning, programs, and services (https://www.cas.edu/).
It is based on this shared mission that we respectfully use and support the following principles created by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education as a guide to how we value our practice and our clients. We did not create nor take credit for these core principles. But we support, share, and encourage other organizations to consider these as well (https://www.cas.edu/ethics):
- Principle I – Autonomy: We take responsibility for our actions and both support and empower an individual’s and group’s freedom of choice.
- Principle II – Non-Malfeasance: We pledge to do no harm.
- Principle III – Beneficence: We engage in altruistic attitudes and actions that promote goodness and contribute to the health and welfare of others.
- Principle IV – Justice: We actively promote human dignity and endorse equality and fairness for everyone.
- Principle V – Fidelity: We are faithful to an obligation, trust, or duty.
- Principle VI – Veracity: We seek and convey the truth in our words and actions.
- Principle VII – Affiliation: We actively promote connected relationships among all people and foster community.
In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.