Nestell & Associates is pleased to introduce “The ERP Organizational Change Journal” podcast coming soon. We are incredibly excited and beyond honored and grateful to have friends, colleagues, and mentors join us for the launch of our new podcast. We have a great lineup of ERP and/or organizational change speakers, authors, professors, researchers and pioneers in the field, practitioners, PE partners, business executives, ERP vendors, and organizational stakeholders. Please see below for our initial lineup. Podcast order is subject to change and dates will be posted soon (as well as our new podcast website page).
Podcast Name: The ERP Organizational Change Journal
Podcast Subtitle: A podcast dedicated to organizational stakeholders, practitioners, and researchers. A discussion on any, and all, things ERP and organizational change. Our podcast is a platform for those seeking to share, learn, and reflect on ERP organizational change success.
Podcast Description and Purpose:
We seek to promote, connect, and foster relationships in the ERP organizational change community. The purpose of the podcast is to discuss, share, and reflect upon effective and efficient ways in which to realize ERP organizational change success. We will discuss the people, process, and technology components of ERP organizational change. This podcast is intended as a forum to study, share, and discuss ERP organizational change. It’s intended to be a collaboration tool and resource. We hope that others find this podcast useful as we share lessons learned, best practices, and the human element components of ERP organizational change. Our podcast will draw on knowledge from extensive research, collaborative learning, and practitioner expertise and experience of both project successes and failures. The general review and theme of ERP and organizational change practice, literature, and research suggests that understanding and awareness of tactical approaches founded in principle is fundamental to ERP organizational change success. Our podcast will discuss these tactics, approaches, and principles that may prove to be useful in addressing ERP organizational change challenges and risks.
Podcast order subject to change and dates will be posted soon:
- Dr. Richard E. Clark, Professor of Educational Psychology and Technology, University of Southern California, 2002 recipient of the prestigious Thomas F. Gilbert Professional Achievement Award by the International Society for Performance Improvement. Among 150 other publications and articles, author of “Turning Research into Results: A Guide to Selecting the Right Performance Solutions”. Learn More: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Daniel_Robinson7/publication/284019119_An_Interview_with_Richard_E_Clark/links/568befe008ae8445f58dc587/An-Interview-with-Richard-E-Clark.pdf
- Mr. Ron West, Founder & CEO, Keynote Speaker, Author of “Corporate Caterpillars”. Learn More: https://ronjwest.com/
- Dr. Dan Denison, Chairman and Founding Partner of Denison Consulting, Professor of Management and Organization, pioneer in the field of organizational culture. Other positions held: Professor of Management and Organization at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at the University of Michigan Business School. Learn More: https://www.denisonconsulting.com/team/daniel-r-denison-ph-d/
- Mr. Paul Magel, President, Application Solutions Group, BlueCherry ERP, Computer Generated Solutions Inc. Learn More: https://www.cgsinc.com/en/people/paul-magel
- Dr. Courtney L. Malloy, Professor of Clinical Education at USC Rossier School of Education. Learn More: https://rossieronline.usc.edu/about/our-faculty/profile/courtney-malloy/
- Dr. Justin Goldston, ERP Organizational Change Expert, Professor, Author, Researcher, TEDx Speaker. Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIACLToxJ_g
- Mr. Gary Moskovciak, SVP-Americas, SML. Learn More: https://www.theceomagazine.com/executive-interviews/manufacturing/labeling-counts-gary-moskovciak/
- Dr. David Olson, James & H.K. Stuart Professor Chancellor’s Distinguished Chair, University of Nebraska. Learn More: https://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/bigdata/4415/25774
- Dr. Timo Sandritter, President, RippleWorx. Learn More: https://www.rippleworx.com/
- Mr. Tim Van Mieghem, Partner, The ProAction Group. Learn More: https://www.proactiongroup.com/
- Dr. Eric A. Canny, Adjunct Professor, University of Southern California; Co-Founder and Producer, Gensis Films; Founding Director and Chief Innovation Officer, Global Risk Mitigation Foundation; Co-Founder and Owner, LAS VIRGINIAS ECGV
- Dr. Matthew V. Brown, Project Director at Nestell & Associates, Assistant Professor of Strategic Management
- Mr. Michael Parkhurst, RippleWorx, Inc., VP of US Sports. Professional MLS soccer player, 2005 MLS Rookie of the Year and 2007 MLS Defender of the Year Award, USA men’s national team, participated in the 2008 Summer Olympics. Will discuss teamwork, team culture, and leadership from a high level and unique perspective.
- Mr. Michael Schwendeman, Director of Research & Development, Denison Consulting. Learn More: https://www.denisonconsulting.com/
- Dr. Daniel O’Leary, Professor at USC Marshall School of Business/Levethal School of Accounting, One of the more cited ERP Books by Cambridge University Press “Enterprise Resource Planning Systems: Systems, Life Cycle. Electronic Commerce, and Risk”. ERP publications include “Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems: an empirical analysis of benefits.”, “Enterprise ontologies: Review and an activity theory approach”, “Game playing behavior in requirements analysis, evaluation, and system choice for enterprise resource planning systems”, “Discussion of information system assurance for enterprise resource planning systems: unique risk considerations”. Learn More: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/personnel/daniel-oleary
- Mr. Dean Frew, SML Group, CTO/SVP RFID Solutions. Learn More: www.sml-rfid.com
- Dr. Robert Rueda, Professor Emeritus, University of Southern California, elected a member of the National Academy of Education (NAEd). As an honorific society, the Academy consists of up to 200 U.S. members and up to 25 international associates who are elected on the basis of outstanding scholarship or outstanding contributions to education. His recent book Urban Education: A Model for Leadership and Policy, co-authored with Karen Symms Gallagher, Rodney Goodyear, and Dominic Brewer, was published by Routledge. Rueda earned his PhD in educational psychology with a specialization in educational psychology and special education from UCLA, his MSW in psychiatric social work from USC and his BA in psychology from UCLA. Author of “The 3 Dimensions of Improving Student Performance: Finding the right solutions to the Right Problems”. Learn More: https://rossier.usc.edu/robert-rueda-elected-to-national-academy-of-education/
- Mrs. Jill Sullivan, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Strategist at Nestell & Associates, Founder of Jill Sullivan Consulting. Learn More: https://nestellassociates.com/our-team/
- Dr. Jim Kirkpatrick, Senior Consultant for Kirkpatrick Partners. He is a thought leader in training evaluation and the creator of the New World Kirkpatrick Model. Jim consults for Fortune 500 companies around the world including Harley-Davidson, Booz Allen Hamilton, L’Oreal, Clarian, Ingersoll Rand, Honda, the Royal Air Force, and GE Healthcare. Jim has co-written three books with his father, Don Kirkpatrick, the creator of the Kirkpatrick Four Levels. He has written three new books with his wife, Wendy: Kirkpatrick Then and Now (2009 Kirkpatrick Publishing), Training on Trial (2010 AMACOM Books) and The Brunei Window Washer: Bringing Business Partnership to Life (2012 Kirkpatrick Publishing). Learn More: https://www.kirkpatrickpartners.com/
- Mr. Daryl R. Conner, Chairman of Conner Partners®, an Atlanta-based consulting firm that specializes in strategy execution. He is an internationally recognized leader in organizational change and serves as an advisor and mentor to senior executives around the globe. Learn More: https://www.connerpartners.com/daryl-conner
- Mr. Joe Choorapuzha, Incline Equity Partners Private Equity, Partner. Learn More: https://inclineequity.com/meet-the-team/joe-choorapuzha/
- Dr. Liz Bywater, Strategic Advisor, Author, Team Accelerator, Speaker, Nestell & Associates’ Strategic Advisor. Dr. Liz Bywater is a one-of-a-kind leadership expert who works at the intersection of business and psychology. Liz combines deep expertise in human behavior and organizational effectiveness, a pragmatic mindset, and an engaging personal style to help
her clients excel in an increasingly complex world. Author of “Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World.” Learn More: https://lizbywater.com/
- Mr. Brian D. Williamson, Strategic Portfolio, Program & Project Management, ITIL Expert, Author. Brian is an expert in the discipline of strategic portfolio, program, and project management focused on transforming organizational performance to create a new relationship between business, society, the environment, capital, and purpose. Brian was the recipient of the PMI Eric Jenett Project Management Award of Excellence, recognized by the Connecticut General Assembly and the Governor of the State of Connecticut (with a Special Citation for innovations in the field of Project Management), and has received numerous citations from the Association for Project Management (U.K.), where he holds the honored designation of Fellow.
- Dr. Marianne Bradford, Professor at North Carolina State University Poole College of Management. Marianne Bradford is a Full Professor in the Department of Accounting, Poole College of Management, at North Carolina State University where she teaches ERP Systems and has written a textbook on ERP systems, “Modern ERP: Select, Implement, and Use Today’s Advanced Business Systems”. Learn More: https://poole.ncsu.edu/people/mbradfo/
Learn more about Us: https://nestellassociates.com/